FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY ONLINE
More options, better design. The perfect starter stabilizer kit!
60USD REBATE in exchange for a video review. Contact us for terms and conditions.
UNIQUE REAR ARM SETUP Our new rear-arm and motor design on the stabilizer allows for less obstruction for greater camera access and visibility.
INFRARED SUPPORT Control your camera directly from the stabilizer. Supported models listed on the shop page.
NEW operational modes.We now have a unique ‘Time-Lapse’ panning mode, and also a ‘freeze’ mode to hold the camera in almost any position.
Handlebar and handles included. These handles are removable if needed to replace with your own, for multiple mounting options.
Click the image to be taken to our store page!
The SteadyMakers - Playlist
An exclusive playlist showing SteadyMaker products In action!
online article links
highlights from the previous weeks articles
- An opportunity this good is scary.Read More »
- Exposure is a free, essential guide that is a must read for anyone considering making a short film.Read More »
Steadicam Inventor Reveals the ‘Impossible Shots’ That Changed Filmmaking Forever (Exclusive) | Hollywood ReporterGarrett Brown may have unknowingly created the world’s first viral videoRead More »
Turn Your iPhone or iPad into a Field Monitor with the CAME-TV Crystal-800 Long Distance Wireless Video SystemWith the dawn of smartphones and tablets, more and more content creators are looking for new creative ways to implement smart devices into their daily workflow. An excellent example in that regard refers to wireless video systems. Typically, when it comes to increasing the number of the available outputs of such a setup to multiple monitors, additional costly receiver units are required to get the job done.Read More »
- It’s spring, and that means wedding season is upon us!* If you’re one of the many photographers planning wedding shoots this year, it’s also a great time to think about including aerial photography in your plans.Read More »
- In this tutorial, let’s take a look at the best camera settings to use if you plan on stabilizing a shot in post-production.Read More »
- Here are our 5 favorite stabilizers and gimbals from NAB 2018.Read More »
- Syrp unveiled its new slider, as well as a revamped Genie motion control head, which adds panning and tilting.Read More »
- This is a shakedown! With Vimeo surpassing all other platforms as a haven for artists and filmmakers alike, it’s important to recognize the best videos from filmmakers of all backgrounds. In each segment, we will choose and examine what makes these films so effective as an art form. Presented by Hurlbut Visuals.Read More »
- If the story you end up telling is exactly as you had imagined, then you weren’t listening.Read More »
Composite timelapse combines Death Valley’s night sky with New York City’s streets: Digital Photography ReviewIn honor of International Dark Sky Week 2018—which will run from April 15th to the 21st—timelapse filmmakers Gavin Heffernan and Harun Mehmedinovic decided to create an interesting composite. Using their ample post-processing skills and footage they’d captured across the country, they replaced the light-polluted skies over New York City with long-exposure footage captured in pristine locations like Death Valley and Grand Canyon National Parks.Read More »
- A mirror probably isn’t your first thought when it comes to photographic accessories, but they can be really useful for outdoor lighting. Reflections from mirrors do need to be handled carefully though and in this lesson, we’ll look at the best ways to use them.Read More »
MindShift’s new ‘Exposure’ messenger bags are built to handle Mother Nature’s worst: Digital Photography ReviewMindShift Gear, the sister company of ThinkTank Photo, has released its all new Exposure messenger bag lineup. Like its backpacks, the MindShift Exposure lineup is made with outdoor photographers in mind, complete with water-repellent material and a rugged bottom.Read More »
- This week at NAB 2018, Zeiss’s popular lens line finally gets its full frame and metadata-rich update. Here’s what you need to know.Read More »
- Inocencia “9m park walkthrough ONEer”, By Javier Rueda This longshot was made with a lightweight steadicam (Glidecam Pro 4000) with a Sony PMW-EX1.Read More »
- Tilta’s Yang Shao walks us through new gear from Tilta, including an exciting wireless FF system.Read More »
- At NAB this week, Sigma announced its new artistic lens: a fast, wide-angle offering. And it’s turning more than a few heads.Read More »
- We did a deep dive with Blackmagic to uncover the outstanding new features of its biggest Resolve update yet.Read More »
NAB 2018: This adapter lets you attach huge cinema lenses to your smartphone: Digital Photography ReviewA small Shenzhen-based company called Cinematics International Company Ltd. recently caught the eye of No Film School at NAB 2018, and in a second you’ll understand why. The company is showcasing a smartphone DOF lens adapter that enables full-size lenses to be used with an iPhone or Android handset.Read More »
- Blackmagic will announce a new Pocket Cinema Camera at long last. It’s due officially at 5:30pm London time (GMT+0) today, Monday April 9th. According to leaks on Instagram, it will remain with a small Super 16mm sensor but shoot 4k 60p internally like the GH5.Read More »