FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY ONLINE
More options, better design. The perfect starter stabilizer kit!
60USD REBATE in exchange for a video review. Contact us for terms and conditions.
UNIQUE REAR ARM SETUP Our new rear-arm and motor design on the stabilizer allows for less obstruction for greater camera access and visibility.
INFRARED SUPPORT Control your camera directly from the stabilizer. Supported models listed on the shop page.
NEW operational modes.We now have a unique ‘Time-Lapse’ panning mode, and also a ‘freeze’ mode to hold the camera in almost any position.
Handlebar and handles included. These handles are removable if needed to replace with your own, for multiple mounting options.
Click the image to be taken to our store page!
The SteadyMakers - Playlist
An exclusive playlist showing SteadyMaker products In action!
online article links
highlights from the previous weeks articles
- Is it a question one of ‘one or the other’ or is it more complicated than that? David Baillie asks the questionRead More »
- Whether it be in the comforts of your editing suite or somewhere in the field, powerful workstations are always required to perform multiple intensive production tasks ranging from real-time video editing, advanced color grading, pre-vis renders for visual effects, footage ingestion, monitoring, transcoding and everything in between.Read More »
- We tried to find a way to make our Sony a7S II rig more efficient and compact by adding a power-solution from Hawk-Woods. Let’s take a look.Read More »
- Here are some lessons learned in my journey to becoming a commercial director.Read More »
- Start a new crowdfunding project with Seed & Spark and end up in the running for this new grant.Read More »
- Here are our 5 quick editing tips to make you work more efficiently, especially when the sun is shining out thereRead More »
- Adobe has just announced Project Rush – the first all-in-one, cross-device video editing app that makes creating and sharing online content easier than ever. This integrated desktop and mobile solution automatically syncs all your projects to the cloud allowing you to work virtually anywhere, on any device.Read More »
- Planning a two-person dialogue scene in your next film or video project? Here’s everything you need to know to pull off the shoot.Read More »
- Panavision, manufacturers of optics and camera packages aimed at the high end cinema market, have introduced a whopping four separate rental only lens lines at Cine Gear 2018.Read More »
- Controlling light and creating shadows established the mood for Atlanta Season Two. Here’s a scene-by-scene breakdown.Read More »
- YouTuber George Tomlin explains the concept of sub-framing and details how you can use it to take not only make the composition more interesting, but also provide context for the scene you’re shooting.Read More »
- The premise of shooting B-Roll may seem basic, however it can add a tremendous amount of production value to your project.Read More »
- We’ve updated our Best Drones buying guide and there’s a new winner. Find out which drone was our favorite and learn more about all current models in our updated guide.Read More »
- Garrett Brown’s Steadicam, now turning 40, made iconic scenes in movie history possible.Read More »
- The highly in-demand DOP has developed a knack for joining a firmly established franchise and finding a way to leave his distinct visual mark on it.Read More »
- Someone finally made a 1″-sensor compact with a fixed prime lens that can take great photos, but it’s aimed at Scuba enthusiasts more so than land-based photographers and has a few operational quirks.Read More »
- What is a pancake lens, and should you be using one? In this write-up, we cover everything you should consider before attaching one to your camera.Read More »
- With their ease of programming and built-in batteries, Digital Sputnik Voyager units make painting with light easier than ever.Read More »
- Remember MotoCrane – that universal camera crane that we posted about and who’s debut made waves in production circles about a year and a half ago?Read More »
- In this tutorial you will learn how to create an amazing painting effect. I will explain everything in so much detail that everyone can create it, even those who have just opened Photoshop for the first time.Read More »