FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY ONLINE
ENTER NOW TO WIN FREE BOB BUSTER HANDLES - SHIPPING INCLUDED
Multiple entry opportunities to win our latest product for FREE, including FREE shipping! The more entries you make, the more points you score, and the more chance you have to win! One point equals one entry. Email registration is needed to enter, and a winner will be picked at random at the end of the competition. Good Luck!
More options, better design. The perfect starter stabilizer kit!
60USD REBATE in exchange for a video review. Contact us for terms and conditions.
UNIQUE REAR ARM SETUP Our new rear-arm and motor design on the stabilizer allows for less obstruction for greater camera access and visibility.
INFRARED SUPPORT Control your camera directly from the stabilizer. Supported models listed on the shop page.
NEW operational modes.We now have a unique ‘Time-Lapse’ panning mode, and also a ‘freeze’ mode to hold the camera in almost any position.
Handlebar and handles included. These handles are removable if needed to replace with your own, for multiple mounting options.
Click the image to be taken to our store page!
The SteadyMakers - Playlist
An exclusive playlist showing SteadyMaker products In action!
online article links
highlights from the previous weeks articles
- If you want to increase your creative productivity, here are a few things you can do.Read More »
- You’re only a teenage filmmaker once. Why not apply to some film festivals with opportunities just for you?Read More »
- Navigating the world of unscripted reality television requires creativity, ethics, and sometimes, knowing when to jump ship.Read More »
- Toolkit Podcast Ep. 60: Christopher McQuarrie on bringing emotional clarity to action scenes that are much more than just practical stunts.Read More »
- In this series, we present a look-book of authentic photographs collected by the writers and editors here at Envato Tuts+. We hope these pictures inspire ideas, help kindle new projects, and give you a better understanding of visual communication.Read More »
- Create a film made within a single location for a chance to win big prizes from Aputure.Read More »
- A leaked catalogue page teases the upcoming Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 2 Zoom drones by DJI. No detachable gimbal but two seperate models.Read More »
- It goes without saying, the Panasonic GH5 and GH5S are two of the most popular mirrorless cameras used by filmmakers, from novices to full-time professionals and everyone in betweenRead More »
- This is a really good summary by the Brotographer (follow on Instagram here and YouTube here) of his experience of using EOSHD Pro Color V4 on the A7R III. How close did he get it to match the Canon 1D X Mark II?Read More »
‘The First Shot is Always the Most Important’: ‘Changeling’ Director Peter Medak on Trusting Your InstinctsPeter Medak is a ‘Zelig’ of the film industry, having created lasting works of art. And yet, he still fights to get funding.Read More »
- From voice acting, to directing, to learning to love your work even on the bad days, America Young is here to tell you how it’s done.Read More »
The Criterion Collection – The Current – Smooth Talk: A Conversation with Steadicam Inventor Garrett BrownIn 1975, the cameraman Garrett Brown revolutionized filmmaking technology with the Steadicam, an invention that brought together the agility and immediacy of a handheld camera with the smoothness and stability of a dolly shot.Read More »
- Trying to pull off a realistic fight scene? Learn from a professional stuntman how to choreograph a fight sequence and translate those stunts to the camera.Read More »
- Nikon has finally officially announced development of a next generation full-frame mirrorless camera system, along with NIKKOR lenses that feature a new mountRead More »
- The proliferation of home studios is an undeniable reality in the music industry, and everyone from long-time professional musicians through to emerging talents are investing in their own. While digital technology is perhaps the sexiest and most interesting part of the budget and plan, it’s widely accepted that some investment in acoustic treatment is a […]Read More »
- This prize package nets you $3,500 in adventure goods and a premiere at a big festival.Read More »
- Here are some tips and best practices for shooting smooth, professional-looking rack focus shots on your next film or video project.Read More »
- Academy-Award nominated cinematographer Barry Ackroyd discusses the philosophy and merits of his multi-camera shooting style.Read More »
- The word “Cinematic” gets thrown around a lot lately. “Cinematic” is a pretty broad term, but lets focus on just one element for now – the image. Let’s talk about what makes an image “Cinematic”. Is it the lighting, lens, composition, movement? What does the word “Cinematic” mean? Well, to me it means it has […]Read More »
- Easily adjustable Trigger Grips now compliment Zacuto’s extensive system of shoulder rigs. Zacuto have long been pursuing a Betacam-esque approach to camera ergonomics, shifting the center of gravity as close as possible to a point directly above the operator’s shoulder.Read More »